[How to use]
STEP 1. Removes strips of a slightly smaller size than fingernails.
STEP 2. After placing it in the center of the nail, it will come in from the inside so that it does not touch the cuticle.
STEP 3. The remaining part is slightly folded, and place the file at 90 degrees and carefully cut it from top to bottom.
STEP 4. Remove the remaining part and press it one more time.
[How to remove]
There is no need for a separate remover. Remove it by gently peeling it off. You can minimize the damage to your nails by removing oil or removing it in the shower.
[Long lasting Tip]
1. Align the surface of the fingernail with a buffer.
2. Paste the nails with the oil and moisture completely removed.
3. When stored in a cool place, the product may become stiff. Please gently dry with a dryer, please.
4. Remove the cuticle and paste it.
5. Since adhesion is better after attachment, Avoid contact with water for about 30 minutes.
1. The duration is more than two weeks, but it is recommended to use less than a week for nail protection.
2. Long-term use may cause damage to nails and toenails due to moisture or moisture.
3. Do not use it if the nail or skin is abnormal.
4. Avoid high-temperature, low-temperature places, and direct sunlight.
5. In case of trouble, please, consult your doctor.